Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Grateful Heart!


What are the things we have reminded of the goodness of the Lord?
I thank God for His merciful and the salvation I received.
Is a celebration of his goodness, freedom and the many blessings to me
and to you! As this Scriptures said in Psalms 116:12-14


What shall I return to the Lord for all his goodness to me?
I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. 
I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people. 

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, 
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. (23:6)

Thankful and grateful for God as this Scripture said,
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. (Isaiah 61:10)


 

                                                   THANK YOU JESUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment