Monday, September 10, 2012

Look Unto ME And Be Saved



(I do not own this picture)


When you read the book of Lamentation, You will find that it is not a pleasant read.
You will feel the deep frustration and sadness, as the people of Judah grieve for their
beloved city of Jerusalem, as it is being reduced to rubble by their Babylonian invaders.

We know that God was behind this disaster. He had the right and reason to inflict
punishment on the people of Judah because of their unrepentant hearts...their
unwillingness to turn away from their evil ways even after God sent repeated warnings
to them through his servants, the prophets.

But in all this disaster that fell upon them, still God provided a glimmer of HOPE.
How comforting to know that even in the midst of God's punishement,
he offers hope and salvation!  GOD IS MERCIFUL!

In Lamentation  3:22, we see the depth of God's love in the midst of despair:
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions
never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though He brings grief,
he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For He does not
willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men. (v.31-33)

God still deals with us today! For Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today
and forever. (Heb.13:8)

If you are sitting in darkness, feeling you have nothing to hold on to, and feeling alone....
LOOK UNTO THE LORD AND BE SAVED

If you are depressed, struggling with difficult circumstances, abandoned, abused,
your marraige is on the rocks, or you are haunted by your past then....
LOOK UNTO HIM!

If you have walked away from God then....LOOK UNTO THE LORD AND BE SAVED

If you want to escape the judgment of God and be saved, now it is time to turn your life
to Him and receive Him with all of your heart. God is the only One who can save us (you)
from being eternally lost.
...LOOK UNTO THE LORD AND BE SAVED.

For Jesus said, "All that the father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me
I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will
but to do the will of Him who sent me. And this is the will of Him who sent me,
That I shall not lose none of all that He has given me, BUT RAISE THEM UP
AT THE LAST DAY."
For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son  and believes in Him
shall have ETERNAL LIFE, AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY. 
(John 6:37-40)

Jesus also says, "Neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand."
My Father who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them
out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  (John 10:28-30)

"Neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present
 nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able
 to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 
(Rom.8:38-39)
What a guarantee promise! 









No comments:

Post a Comment