Saturday, March 24, 2012

The River of God


Did you know that God provided salvation to mankind?  It's here already,
all you have to do is to ask God!

"I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
  I will make rivers flow on barren heights and springs within the valley.
  I will turn the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into springs.
  The desert and the parched land will be glad, the wilderness will rejoice
  and blossom, like the crocus, it will burst into bloom, it will rejoice greatly
  and shout for joy."  (Isa.41:18, 43:19, 35:1)  

Are you thirsty for more of God? Are your throughts barren and dry?
Listen to this music (you tube video) and think about the words of this song.
I pray that it will minister to your hearts, and that you will receive His eternal life
through faith in Jesus Christ.
"Whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water
 I give him  will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
 (John 4:14)

God Bless You All!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxdSaxVP_E



No comments:

Post a Comment