Friday, April 6, 2012

Because He Lives

Because He Lives/ God Who Holds the Future

Yes He Lives! Let us tune in on the powerful message of this song title,
"Because He Lives I can Face Tomorrow." As we reflect on these words,
 think about His love. He cared about us so much that He wants what is best for us all.
Come to Him and take hold of this gracious gift of life through his Son Jesus Christ.
He is the One who will help us in the time of our need. We will have tribulation...but God
will uphold us. For those who belong to Jesus Christ, He has given us these sure words:

"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out
  of my hand. My father, who has given them to me, is greater than all;
  No one can snatch them out of my Father's hand."  (John 10:28-29)

What about you? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
(read Romans10:6-13, John 3:16-18)

  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-zwE33zHA&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment