Friday, April 27, 2012

"Lord, If You Are Willing, You Can Make Me Clean."

Have you received Christ yet? After hearing the word of the gospel that can save you,
are you are still refusing to let God rescue you from the sin that separates you from Him?
You  might be thinking to yourself, "I committed a great sin in my life, and I don't think
God will forgive me for all the things I have done. I am not worthy to receive His
forgiveness.


But these thoughts are just the lies of Satan...to blind your eyes from seeing the
salvation that came through Jesus Christ?
But God is merciful and will forgive all your sin, He wants you to confess and ask
for His forgiveness and have faith in His name.  (John 14:16)


Do you know that the reason Jesus came here on earth, is to save sinners?
Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come 
to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."  (Luke 5:31)


God provided a way for us to be saved. This was proclaimed in Isaiah 43:18-19
"Forget the former things do not dwell on the past.
 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
 I am making a way in the desert and streams in a wasteland.
 (read also Isa.41:2-6, 25-27, 42:1-4)


The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are 
parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them; I the God of Israel will not 
forsake them.  
I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. 
(Isaiah 41:17-18)

Then God spoke about this coming salvation through his Son Jesus Christ,
(Isaiah 42:6-7)
I, The Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a
Light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison
and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.  

So lets put the past behind us and go to Him and ask, "Lord, if you are willing,
You can make me clean." And Jesus will respond by saying, "I am willing, be clean."
(Luke 5:12-13)



                                            You tube video title; The River Flow
                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGplpTUytfQ



No comments:

Post a Comment