Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Exalt Thee...The Creator of the Universe!




Let's Exalt His Name And Give Him Praise in our midst!
Here's the you tube video song entitled; "I EXALT THEE."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arPrM8RCiyo


Who has measured the waters in the hallow of his hand, or with the breadth of
his hand marked off the heavens?
Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on
the scales and the hills in a balance?  (Isaiah 40:12)

Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.  (v.26)

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.  (Isaiah 45:7)
It is I who made the earth and created mankind upon it.
My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts. (v.12)
My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the
heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together.  (Isaiah 48:13)

The day is yours, and yours also the night; You established the sun and moon
It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; You made both summer and winter.
Who gives autumn and spring rains in season.  (Psalms 74:16-17, Jeremiah 5:24)
read also Isaiah 66:1-2




No comments:

Post a Comment