Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Redeemed of the Lord

The ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing;
Everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them,
and sorrow and sighing will flee away.  (Isaiah 35:10)

When we give praise to God everyone has their own unique
form of worship. What kind of instruments do you use in praising God?
Some people may not know how to play... like me, I just use my voice
singing around my house, even in the bathroom.
All that matters to God is your heart. He is delighted even in simple things.
Your thanksgiving and joy!  (2Cor.9:7)

Praise God in his sanctuary; Praise him for his acts of power.
Praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpets,
Praise him with the harp and lyre, Praise him with tambourine and dancing,
Praise him with the strings and flute, Praise him with the clash of cymbals,
Praise him with the resounding cymbals, Let everything that has breath
praise the Lord.
Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.  (Psalms 150:1-6, 148 :1)



This you tube video I selected is entitled, "The Redeemed of the Lord."
funny... but I love their enthusiasm singing to God. I enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZB4l1nz0-4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment